Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Highly Political and also Implausible

I’m writing this on the 17 September 2008. I don’t know about u guys but a feel that certain promise is not fulfilled yesterday. You know that guy who wants to take over the government. Yeah, I don’t know about you, but I don’t see any change in the government. Politics aside, I think this man’s actions are overrated. Before I go on, I must say that I am not eligible to vote yet, and will not take sides until I do. If I have it my way, I don’t want to because I think all politicians have their own share of sins. Maybe, I would shoot the government, but then maybe not, takut kena AUKU or ISA.
Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that this guy should realize he is creating uncertainty which scares investors and affects the economy. At least, Pak Lah how incompetent people might say he is still has the courtesy of stating clearly when he should retire to reduce uncertainty. So to those people, who see this opposition guy as a martyr, please relax and see things objectively. If he is so selfless and good, at least as a self-called future prime minister, he should be aware of the consequences of his actions to us little people. If you want to understand politics, never look (or hear for that matter) to what politicians say but look at what they do to policies or the consequences of their actions. People and words lie but the law of cause and effect never lies. I really want to talk more about politics but I don’t know how to get my opinions across. Anyway, what is important is to judge our political surrounding by thinking not feeling. Otherwise, we will always be fooled by the talkers, when the country should be lead by the thinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin