Mohd Firdaus Bin Mohd Johari
Nationality : Malaysian
Date of Birth : 29th September 1987
Age : 21
Sex : Male
Qualification : Bachelor of Business Administration,
Major : Marketing Major
Universiti : Universiti Putra Malaysia
Current CGPA : 3.25
Core Competencies : Management, Economics, Marketing
Malaysian Leadership Development Seminar (MyLDS) Marketing Executive
• Responsible to find sponsorships and in-kind to support the national level conference financially or in any other way
• Brainstorm, create and propose promotion/branding opportunities to potential sponsors and partners
• Constant communication with our partners and sponsors before and after the conference
Miracle Youth Conference ’08 Facilitator
• Design the program flow for the whole 5-day 4-nights conference which considers timing, session content, the audience and etc.
• Facilitating and managing a session to a group of 150 delegates
• Research prior to the conference about the theme which was about entrepreneurship and environmental awareness.
Vice President of Administration, AIESEC Universiti Putra Malaysia
• Responsible for all communications between the student organization and the student affairs department; and the relevant work of proposals, document processing and etc.
• Responsible to meet all logistical needs of the organization which includes equipments, venues for activities, resources and etc.
• Responsible for documentation and management of the Knowledge and Information in the organization.
Miracle ’07 Interactive School Program Director
• Responsible to find secondary schools to participate in the program
• Responsible to get all necessary letters and approvals from the relevant ministries
• Facilitated and managed the smooth interaction between school teachers, students and foreign participators of the project.
Skills and Proficiencies
Administrative : Microsoft Word, Excel
Presentation/Multimedia : Microsoft Power point, Windows Movie Maker
Communications : Mozilla Firefox, Internet, e-mail, instant messengers
English : Spoken and written
Band 5, Malaysian University English Test. (Highest level is Band 6)
Bahasa Malaysia : Spoken and Written
Facilitating : Experienced in creating, and conduction sessions with the following topics, Personality test, Goal Setting & Expectation Setting, Time Management, Leadership & Management, Critical Thinking, Effective Brainstorming, Communication and Presentation skills.
According to the Myer-Briggs Test Indicator, the description below shows the relevant details of my personality:
Warmly, Enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.