Tuesday, November 11, 2008

U THINK I CARE!!!

I'm not good looking...U THINK I CARE!!!
Everybody using my tagline...u think i care?


YES I DO!!!

lol, what la u guys...

For you who don't know it happened when immy, weewee, mei shan, may and me went to eat at murni. We were watching Nivea's 'Ultimate Prom King an Queen' show, forgot the exact show's name. And all the contestants were promoting themselves how handsome, beatiful and sexy they were. And i just said as if i'm pretending i'm a contestant, "I'm not good looking...U THINK I CARE!!!"


Not really a real post...lol, maybe tomorrow would have one

3 comments:

  1. i want to be like imranNovember 11, 2008 at 8:29 AM

    Oh? And here I was, thinking all along that it was a show to find the 'next best thing' in the emceeing world.

    In any case, a high opinion of yourself can help. But feet must always remain planted on the ground, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!
    that's great man..

    btw soonkit, u fat is better you know wei. stay in that shape la.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin