Friday, August 21, 2009

How To Give Me Some Blog Love

So do you like my blog? If you do, please show me some love, some blog love...How? You can:

  • Leave A Comment
  • Subscribe My Newsletter
  • Click My Ads

Leave A Comment
Yes, please leave me some comments. You'll be helping me make my blog look lively, and would make others comment too. If you want me to leave a comment at your blog, sure. Just leave a link in your comment and I'll go there to leave a comment.

Subscribe My Newsletter
By doing so, I can send you e-books, special exclusive posts and many extras. Don't worry I'll use the newsletter to send stuff once a month. I don't have that much time.

Use My Banner
Just copy paste the html of my banner (I put it below my banner in my blog) into your blog. Help me promote my blog, k?

Click My Ads
Do I need to explain this? Just click any ads around my blog especially the google ads. Think of it as a way to let me know whether you like my posts or not. ; P

Anyway, thanks for coming to my blog. Now, show me some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin