Friday, August 7, 2009

Who Should Read My Blog?

  1. Student Leaders
  2. Students
  3. Youths
  4. People who like to talk about philosophy, life, politics and career.


Student Leaders Who Want To Lead
Leaders and passionate contributing members of their respective student clubs and organizations. Here I share management techniques and principles that will help these people to run the organization and it's members effectively. I personally think these kind of education is seriously lacking in student clubs, where most clubs say they are teaching leadership but end up exploiting members to do highschool level projects and/or force members to join endless ineffective camps with 'games' that are not practical in real life. See more here.



Students Who Want To Excel
Studies is Important but that doesn't there's only one way to do it. Explore, Learn, and Share new ways to excel in uni life and in life after that. How to do your final year project's survey online?
Youth
There is more to life than CGPA pointers, work and etc. We should think about the word we live in. Have integrity and character in your personality, learn philosphy and have a curios nature towards your surrounding.

People who like to talk about philosophy, life, politics and career
I like to talk about these topics, because it's important to questions these things so we can have the proper mindset and mentality to ensure our success. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Even if you are not uni students or youths, you can still read my blog and give comments and etc.

Whoever you are, I'm sure you can benefit from reading my blog it's just that when I write the posts in these blogs...I meant it for youths, specifically universiti students.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin